These are some basic rules to follow in the course mailing list. It is recommended that you read them carefully and if you have any questions contact us.
The rules are created to maintain harmony in a query space that is very dynamic, it is not our goal to limit the student, but to provide a framework in which the consultations are done in an appropriate manner.
- This list is permanently receiving queries about the OMniLeads TakeOff course, if you do not want to receive more messages from the list there is an option to unregister.
- This list is moderated and answered by members of the OMniLeads Project, enthusiasts and students.
- The purpose of this list is to «guide the student», not to provide solutions to technical issues.
- Another purpose is to provide general information about the features of OMniLeads.
- Before making a technical question, try to find an answer by yourself by reading documentation of reviewing the course material.
- Before submitting a question, be sure you’ve exhausted all your possible means of research, this is a reference list and not a free support source.
- If you need to request support please visit the official site
- Do not send SPAM.
- Use common sense.
- Use the English language only.
- It is forbidden to send auto replies like «out of office,» if you need to use them, there is a feature that is activated to not receive messages while you are out.
- It is important not to send emails in HTML format, please use plain text only as it improves the flow and the message doesn’t get chopped.
- Do not send big attachments.
- Remember that the quality of the answers depends on the quality of the questions.
- Avoid the use capital letters in the message, they are used only to highlight important things. In email lists they are considered as shouting.
- Be especially careful in what you write, remember that the mailing list messages are indexed and stored by Google.
- Do not use vulgar words or curse, especially when you make reference to others.
- If you do not know the answer to a question on the list, please do not respond; even with assumptions. The objective of the list is not to brainstorm.
- Posts should be appropriate to the subject of the list.
- Telephony, VoIP and mainly Call Center, avoid as far as possible offtopics, this abuse can cause your removal from the list.
- Sending spam, intensive offtopic and offenses to other members can be reasons to be banned of the list.
- The list administrator or moderators have the ability to block messages deemed offensive to others, offtopics or repetitive messages.
- Emails with commercial content will be deleted; this is not a commercial offerings list.
- Try to avoid comments based on race, nationality, creed and similar policies and guidelines as they could be misinterpreted by others and become offensive.
- Every mailing list user is expected to post in a considerate and respectful manner towards others. Profanity, name-calling, and flaming is not acceptable behavior.
- The person originating the post is wholly responsible for his or her own post and the language and views expressed therein.
- Be polite. Use «Please» and «Thanks in advance». Make it clear you appreciate the time spent by teachers and other students with their orientation.
Mail Delivery Settings (Out of Office)
If any user must leave their office and have to activate an «Out of Office» notice, they can configure their user to have mail delivery disabled.
For this purpose go to: List Options
Enter with your username (email) and password, and modify the option: «Mail Delivery», placing Disabled. (Mail Delivery: Disabled)
Once you return to office you can enable it again. On this page you can also modify other options of your subscription, even unsubscribe.
About the list administration.
The Administrator and the moderators will guide the activities of this space, guiding the subscribers where to direct their queries, if these do not fall within the topics allowed in the list.
The list administrator or moderators have the prerogative of blocking messages that they consider offensive towards other people, offtopics or repetitive messages.
In the same way, the administrator and the moderators can block a user if he sends offensive messages or reoccurs in the improper use of the lists.
Only in extreme cases, the administrator will institute the general moderation mode and the moderators will review and approve all messages received.